
Isabella always wakes up in the best moods. (I wish I could do that) She gets out of bed and sits on the couch to watch her cartoons. Her favs are Mickey Mouse and Handy Manny. We usually sit on the couch for awhile before breakfast begins. This gives mommy a chance to drink her coffee and wake up too. This morning she was so sweet all curled up on the couch that I couldn't resist taking pictures.

I just LOVE her smile! She is so beautiful!
Good Morning Sweetheart! I love you!
3 comments:
Hey my old myspace friend! I just came across your blog. Wow, Bella has grown~ she is such a cutie! I would love to send you an invite to my blog email me at trinidyroecker@sbcglobal.net!
Good morning sweet Bella!
Just thought I'd let you know that I'm viewing your site on Mom's new Mac. Looks like she'll get to see how beautiful your daughter is a lot more often now!
Post a Comment