Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Coming this March...


For those of you who don't already know....Greg and I are absolutely excited to be expecting baby #2! We should be seeing our newest addition sometime in early March. I'm a little unclear of my exact due date, because I seem to be farther along then I expected. When I initially found out I was prego, I thought I was about 3-4 weeks. Turns out I was about 6. oops. Today we had a second sonogram and I measured at 9 weeks, so I'm thinking I'll be due sometime in the first week of March. Baby looks great! However, I am ready to get past the first trimester. I didn't have any sickness when I was prego with Isabella, but this kid is making up for lost time. Of course I will keep you posted on the pregnancy, but don't expect to see many belly shots. I'm well over that and right now it just looks like added fat. Bella seems excited too! She will lift up my shirt and kiss the baby. Then she proceeds to lift up her shirt and tell me that's her baby in her tummy. I think she will be a great big sister! 

11 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations to all of you. I am so happy for you. Bella will be such a great big sis. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Julie said...

Very exciting! Congratulations!!!!

Carrie said...

Have I told you how excited I am???? Because I can't wait to meet him/her!!! That is a great picture too :)

Anonymous said...

We're so so happy and excited for you guys, I'm so doing months pictures of you.

The Sawyers said...

Yahoo!!! Congratulations! What an exciting time for the Franks family!

LB said...

I'm so excited for the Franks! Bella will absolutely make a great big sis! And you and G will be great Mommy and Daddy to 2!!!

Trinidy said...

Congratulations!!
Hope your morning sickness ends SOON!

Daniel and Allison said...

SO excited for your family!!!

Miranda said...

CONGRATS!!!

Lori Eads said...

Nesa- Bella is so adorable!! Congratulations on baby #2!! I found your blog from Trin's. You can check out mine too!
Lori Eads (Thompson)

Lori Eads said...
This comment has been removed by the author.