1. I was born in Kansas, but grew up in Oklahoma.
2. I know live in Texas, which I love.
3. One of my first memories from when I was little was the day my dad taught me how to ride a bike without training wheels.
3. We lived in a little apartment in the big town of Dewey until I went to 1st grade when we moved to the even bigger town of Bville.
4. I loved school.
5. I loved all my teachers, especially my favorite Mrs. Tucker.
6. I had lots of friends in school, but my bestest friend was Andrea.
7. We called ourselves Bozo Buddies and did everything together.
8. I started playing soccer when I was 5.
9. I played for about 15 years.
10. I spend every weekend at the soccer fields. Loved it and wouldn't have done anything different.
11. Greg and I can't wait to spend the weekends at the fields with Bella.
12. I ran around with a group of girls who called themselves the "Fab Five." Silly I know, but we were all such great friends for so long and that is really special.
13. We use to tee-pee houses for fun and scrapbook. Wow-we were wild!
14. I went to K-life and it made the biggest impact on me and my relationship with God.
15. I loved Kanakuk and hope to send Bella there one day.
16. I dated the same guy for 4 1/2 years of my life. What a waste.
17. I had a full ride for soccer my freshman year and went to a very small school in Ok.
18. It was the worst year of my life.
19. Finally, I got out of there and made one of the best decisions of my life and became a Sooner.
20. My first roommate at OU was Allison.
21. We lived in the Post Oak apartments and had a blast!
22. I pledged AXO my sophomore year and starting becoming BFF with Laura.
23. We lived together in the house for a year and she was one of my favorite roommates.
24. Here is why: she likes things to be clean, we wore the same size shoes, we slept with fans by our bed, and she let me steal her t-shirt blanket once in awhile.
25. I loved college so much.
26. I still don't know to this day how my parents were able to afford me in college. I spent a lot of money.
27. On September 23, 1999 I met my husband.
28. I ran in a 5 K the morning I meet him and almost didn't go to the game.
29. All thanks to Carrie I was introduced to Greg.
30. After the game, we went to a friends house. Greg bought some Corona instead of the usual cheap beer to impress me. It worked.
31. He kissed me that very day I meet him. That worked too.
32. We were both dating other people at the time and decided to ditch them and hang out that night.
33. The rest is history.
34. I thought I caught a good one because he had a real job, a nice car, and wore suits to work. Luckily, I did. He is wonderful!
35. The first time Greg meet Laura and Dustin (a police officer) he got pulled over and his car towed. Not a good first impression.
36. However, we quickly became great friends are still are to this day.
37. At one point in college I lived in a house with five girls and four female dogs. That was a lot of estrogen!
38. On my 21st birthday I drank so much that I will not touch liquor to this day.
39. In college I worked at Express (I made no money here.) and at O'Connells.
40. Oh, and I almost forgot, I worked at Sandy Beaches a tanning salon.
41. Greg and I dated for a year before we got engaged.
42. He proposed on the lake and had a magical night planned for the two of us.
43. We got married in Tulsa and had the most beautiful wedding. Thanks Mom!! And Dad!!
44. I was really nervous to get married.
45. I don't deal well with change.
46. We lived in San Antonio our first year of marriage.
47. It was difficult being away from everyone, but it was good for us as a couple.
48. Our first fight as a married couple was over popsicles.
49. I was thrilled when we got to opportunity to move to Dallas.
50. We bought our first house and are still in it today.
51. I think I'm ready for a bigger house.
52. How does one acquire so much crap so quickly?
53. I graduated with a degree in Speech and worked as an assistant for 2 years.
54. I didn't really like it because it was boring.
55. I decided to become a teacher.
56. I use to pretend I was a teacher when I was little.
57. I got the opportunity to teacher with my BFF and it was great!
58. This will be my 5th year of teaching.
59. In June of 2006 we were introduced to our most amazing little blessing, Isabella.
60. My first pregnancy was a piece of cake. I loved being prego.
61. I thought delivery was pretty easy too.
62. I didn't know how hard motherhood would really be. I don't think anyone can prepare you for that.
63. I know appreciate my own mother so much more.
64. Bella was a little bit of a challenging baby. She didn't like to eat well and got sick often.
65. She is sweet and sassy now. Which many people say is like her mama. Uhmm...
66. Working full time and having a baby is one of the hardest things to do.
67. I often feel guilty for not getting the time with Bella.
68. I think working part-time would be the best of both worlds. Hopefully, I will get to do that.
69. I have currently been married for 6 years.
70. Greg and I are expecting our 2nd child.
71. I secretly hope it is a boy. Mainly, so Greg will be happy. He really wants a boy this time.
72. This pregnancy is totally different. I am sick and tired all the time. It's getting better though.
73. I think Bella will be a great big sister.
74. Okay, now the random part because I'm running out of things to say.
75. I love the color red.
76. I love to go out to eat, which rarely happens now with a toddler.
77. My favorite places to eat are Jimbeh and the Melting Pot.
78. I love beer.
79. I love David Beckham, and currently have a crush on Michael Phelps.
80. I am scared of heights and hate amusement park rides.
81. I LOVE nachos. I ate them every night of my honeymoon.
82. I can't stand people who are fake.
83. I tell it how it is.
84. I think I am a very loyal person, but have a tendency to hold grudges.
85. I love the beach.
86. Greg and I want to retire on the beach.
87. My favorite place I've been is the Bahamas. Thanks Al!
88. I was there when OU won the National Title in 2000.
89. I have met Michael Jordan, John Elway, Patrick Ewing, Emmit Smith, and other famous athletes.
90. I wish I could sew and/or paint.
91. I love my parents so much and miss them a lot.
92. I think it is wonderful that my brother is chasing his dream.
93. I have some of the greatest friends in the world.
94. I love to run and go on walks with my family.
95. I love my Expedition.
96. I think I have the greatest in-laws ever!
97. Hollis Price and Josh Heupel will forever be in my heart.
98. I will not eat seafood.
99. I can't wait to meet my new baby.
100. I love my family so much I can't stand it.


6 comments:
That's great Nes! I can't believe this is your 5th year teaching. I remember your first year, that's crazy. You are an AWESOME teacher and I'm so glad you decided to teach.
I love my mommy so much more too! It is amazing how your love changes when you have a little one.
Loved it! I was laughing hysterically. I LOVED rooming with you, roommate. You also stole my pillow from time to time. Now that I think about it, I think we switched pillows for some reason...
You're one of the best and most loyal friends I have. Love you, girl
So fun Nesa! I loved it! I totally remember that "estrogen" filled house that ya'll lived in, that was crazy! I am so blessed to have you in my life girl, love you!
All that in a nut shell! Very impressive!!
I can't believe I made the top 100!!! I feel so lucky! I can't believe you remember all of that stuff too... funny how you spent every weekend at the soccer fields growing up, here I am almost 30 (which happens to be the new 20) and I'm still doing the same thing!
Check my blog for a little suprise!
Post a Comment