Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What, Me???

award_thumb[2].jpg

I was given this very unexpected and probably undeserving award from my bff LB (theHfamilyhappenings). Thank you LB! I have to say that I was surprised that out of all the people she blogs with she would pick me. My blog, or lack there of, seems a bit boring compared to my other friends who have beautiful web pages and endless photo uploads. However, after a long and tiring day of school with no sleep from the night before this little award brightened my day. So I hope to do the same for my winner. Apparently you are suppose to send this award to 5 people. Who has time for that? And...you really wouldn't be the winner if 5 other people got the same award. (that is the ever so competitive side of me coming through) So, I am going to send it to one person. 
Here are the rules:

RULES:

  1. Add the logo of the award to your blog
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded to you
  3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs  Pick 1 winner and list 5 reasons you picked them
  4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

AND THE WINNER IS.......
CARRIE

Reason 1: She always looks for the positive in every situation. Something which I totally do the opposite of. 
Reason 2: Her blog is constantly being updated with new pictures of Sam and cute little stories of his daily accomplishments.
Reason 3: Even though I don't have a sister of my own, I consider her closest thing I have.
Reason 4: She loves me for me, despite my faults and always inspires me to be a better person.
Reason 5: The girl can make the best freakin' desserts ever!!!
Love you CK!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Awe!! I love you too Nesa!! Thanks so much for the super sweet award. You're the best!!!!!! Miss you!