
You can never imagine how much you love something until it comes into your life. I find myself loving these two people more and more everyday and I think what a precious gift love is. Sure, I loved Greg when I married him, but nothing could prepare me for how much I love him when he became a father. He is the best dad. Isabella loves him so much and these two have the best time together. They giggle and chase each other and tickle each other for hours. These pictures were taken this morning before Greg had to leave for work. We all wanted Daddy to stay and I feel bad for him sometimes. Dads miss out on so many moments in the day. They have the undesired responsibility of supporting a family. One in which I would never want to have on my shoulders. And although I work too, I don't have to think about the financial stability of our family. I treasure these moments because my heart just overflows for these two people I love.

So, so sweet! Isabella has really started to show lots of affection. She will know tell you I love you on her own without being prompted. She will walk up to you and hug and kiss you for no reason. She is simply the love of my life and I can't imagine anything greater than being her mom.
1 comment:
I completely agree! You're a great Mom, Nesa. Love you!
Post a Comment