Wednesday, July 09, 2008

the Fort Worth Zoo

Today we went on a field trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo with our good friends Chrissy and Cameron. You might be thinking we are crazy...two toddlers, 1 prego, and Texas heat, but it turned out to be the best trip ever! We started out on a train ride to the very end of the zoo, so that we we walked back we would see everything and be closer to the car. (great idea Chrissy!) The kiddos loved the train ride and we loved the cool breeze it provided. Oh yes, Bella had to wear her pearls to the zoo. We saw all kinds of great animals: penquins, monkeys, giraffes, and this potty belly pig which reminded me of how I feel after I eat sometimes. It was half price on Wednesday and we brought our own lunches, so the entire day costs us under 20 bucks! What a great deal. Both of the kids were so well behaved and I was so impressed. Bella would sit in the stroller and would walk holding my hand. I'll post more pictures on dropshots, but I just wanted to share a few with you. 



2 comments:

Becky said...

What a fun day. Bella is a true AXO with her pearls. I love keeping up with you girls.

Anonymous said...

How fabulously FUN!! I so need an adventure like that right now. The fam is still in town and I may be going a bit crazy...miss you guys, let's get together next week. We so forgot Pizza Monday this week!