Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Solver of all Problems

So, today was a good day. Nothing extraordinary happened. Bella was being extra loving and sweet. But, for some reason I didn't quite feel like myself. I was blah. Maybe I was tired because yesterday was such a busy day and I didn't sleep well. Maybe it was because we stayed home all day and usually we go out and do something. I don't know, but it was just a blah kind of day. Bella and I just hung out at home all morning, and then in the afternoon we went to the neighbors to swim and down the street so Bella could play with Kenzie. We waited for Greg to come home from work which ended up being around 7. I still couldn't quite shake the blahs away. So, we decided that we should go to Starbucks. I am a creature of habit and usually order the same two things; chai latte or cinnamon dolche latte, both are delicious! However, I took a risk and decided to try something new. I love coffee in the morning, but I'm not a fan of coffee drinks. With much deliberation I decided to get the mother of all drinks. A mint mocha chip frappuccino cream based. Holy Mother of God. In one sip I added an extra 2 inches to my already bulging hip structure, but it was the most amazing drink I have ever had. I can't even begin to describe the sensation I got from drinking this fabulous drink. It had a fluffy chocolate milk shake taste with a hint of mint. It was so creamy, but was also filled with chocolate chips. I could see the calories adding up with each sip I took. I am advising all my friends, coffee drinkers or not, to try this heavenly drink from above. It will solve all of your problems, even the blah ones. 

PS: Thanks Allison for the Starbucks gift card! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So worth it to get you out of your blah mood!!!

Carrie said...

I am cracking up Nes! Glad you are feeling better! And I LOVE the new background!