Friday, February 12, 2010

Have you been missing these girls?

I've told you before, I'm not the best blogger. Things have been extremely busy around here, but with this beautiful snow came two days off of work. Finally, a chance to post some news. Lily was not a big fan of the snow we had yesterday. I think they said about 8-10 inches. The most Dallas has ever seen!


Isabella, on the other hand, LOVED the snow!! We played outside twice yesterday...building a snowman, making snow angels, and having a snowball fight.


Of course....It had to be a princess snowman!


The biggest and latest news is that we are listing our house on the market. It should be online today, and we are having an open house this weekend. We are hoping for God's will here, so please pray for us!


Another exciting tidbit is that Bella has FINALLY taken an interest in soccer. Mommy couldn't be happier! Here she is playing soccer with her Baba. Turns out she is left footed.



Lily's new favorite thing to do is flush the toilet. She is obsessed!


Both girls have been getting along great! And, we couldn't be happier!!


Lily is almost one! I cannot believe it!! She is so precious and such a go-getter. I am constantly trying to keep her out of trouble. Her favorite words are "mama" and "go". She loves to eat anything! She is cruising along everywhere and has even stood by herself a time or two.


She plays so hard and sleeps so good. What an angel!


We will be celebrating her first birthday next month. Hope to see you all there!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY a new blog!! Love, love, love the snow princess!

LB said...

Yes, I HAVE been missing those two girls. I'm ecstatic to see them tomorrow (I hope we're still on. I better go call ya!).

Can you believe our babies are getting so big?

Becky said...

Your little girls are adorable. I hope they are going to be the best of friends. How is the House For Sale going? Have you had anyone take an interest? Good Luck.