Great pictures, Nes! I love Lily's pink birthday dress, and her ladybug theme looked precious! I can't believe she's already 1- it seems like she was just born!
Happy Birthday to Lily! Great party. Loved the dress and ladybugs. You look beautiful Nesa!!! Loved all of the pics. Tell Carrie she is a great photographer.
I'm a family girl. I love to spend time with my family more than anything else in the world. I feel truly honored to have such an amazing husband and am blessed with two beautiful little girls. I love my life!
3 comments:
Great pictures, Nes! I love Lily's pink birthday dress, and her ladybug theme looked precious! I can't believe she's already 1- it seems like she was just born!
Happy Birthday to Lily! Great party. Loved the dress and ladybugs. You look beautiful Nesa!!! Loved all of the pics. Tell Carrie she is a great photographer.
I can't believe Lily is ONE! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment