Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Franks!

Lily's first Christmas was a white one!!

Grandma and Lily opening presents

Grandma and her girls


Isabella LOVED Christmas this year! It was so fun with her!


Grammy and Papa and their girls



Santa even made a surprise visit! (i.e. Greg), but don't tell Bella that, she totally believe it was the real Santa.

Lily not so sure.













4 comments:

@wpaul said...

I still can't believe you guys had a white Christmas in Texas and we just got a bit of rain in Toronto. The girls look adorable, as usual.

Maybe next time we'll have all the cousing together for Christmas.

LB said...

I'm laughing hysterically at those Santa pictures of Greg! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Love you, girl.

Carrie said...

Cute pics! I love it that Santa visited! Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

o.k. the picture of you and Greg, it looks like you guys are straight out of high school!!! Can I take pictures like that???? I want to be young again:)