Well, we have survived our first week at home. Much due to all the help from Greg's mom and all the other people who have kindly brought by food and friends for Isabella. We thank you so much! Lily is doing great! We took her in for a weight check and she is gaining. That is a big deal to us since Isabella was never a gainer. She is nursing well, and I am trying to keep up. All and all we are very happy with our growing family and feel so blessed.
Things that are easier the 2nd time: recovery, accepting help, being able to go on less sleep, nursing, multi-tasking...
Things that are harder the second time: finding time to sleep, dividing time between two children (this one is the saddest), getting out of the house, keeping the house picked up from all the baby stuff and toys a 2 year old can drag out, being in two places at once (i.e. feeding Lily and putting Isabella to bed)


5 comments:
Yay, an update. I know it's been an adjustment, so props to you for posting, Nes! :-) We're so glad you guys are all doing well and we can't wait to meet Lily!!! Love you guys.
You're doing great, Nes! You're such a good Mommy. I love you! Lily looks different than she did a week ago - she's precious.
I've been thinking of you and it sounds like you are doing great! I love the new pictures of your girls. And I'm glad you found time to post!
Glad to hear you're all doing well. Lily is precious and Bella looks like she's a fantastic big sister! It only gets easier...especially once you're over the sleep depervation! ;-) Take care!!!
I love the easier and harder list. Something to prepare for. You're an awesome mommy! I'll see you this week...
Post a Comment