Thursday, March 05, 2009

Big News!

We have some big news to share!

Our sweet little Lily was born at 4:07 this afternoon!
8 pounds 10 ounces, 19 inches long
She is absolutely beautiful and perfect!





Many more pictures to come, we just wanted to share our exciting news :)

11 comments:

Laura said...

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! So, so, so happy for you, Greg, and Bella. Lily is a lucky little lady!

Daniel and Allison said...

She is so sweet! I'm happy for your new, beautiful family!

Carrie said...

I love that little girl so much already! She is absolutely beautiful and perfect :) I can't wait to come up and see her again!

The Sawyers said...

She is absolutely beautiful and you look great too my friend! I love the picture of Bella with her mouth wide open...priceless! Congratulations!

LB said...

Yea!!! Welcome to the world, Lily. I can't wait to meet you. Good job, Momma.

Jennifer said...

She's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Lily is finally here!! So happy and excited for you guys! She's absolutely perfect!!!!

Becky said...

Welcome Miss Lily Franks!!! What an exciting time for your family. Can't wait to see more pics of Lily and Bella. They are both so beautiful. Great Job Nesa, she is beautiful.

Lindsay said...

You guys are such a beautiful family! I am so excited for your precious new addition. I can't wait to meet her!

@wpaul said...

She's beautiful! I wish we could be there to see her, thank you so much for posting these pics. We want more!

Paul & Tina

Casey said...

Welcome Lily! Congratulations Nesa!!!!