Thursday, March 26, 2009
3 week update
Today Lily is 3 weeks old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It seems like we just brought her home from the hospital this past weekend. Lily had her 2 week check up today. She weighed in at 9 lbs. That's an amazing accomplishment in our eyes, considering her older sister took a month to gain her birth weight. Lily has surpassed her birth weight in just 3 weeks. She was in the 75th percentile. We are so proud! Here are a few of the newborn pictures Carrie took this weekend. There were so many good ones, but you'll have to wait for her birth announcement to come out to see the rest. Thanks Carrie!!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
LOVE the diaper shot!! Cutest feet ever!!
Oh my gosh your sweet baby girl!! She is so precious!!! I am coming next week to meet her for sure. How does Monday sound???? I will facebook you and we will set it up!
I'm enjoying all the updates! Lily is beautiful and Isabella looks like the proud big sister. Hope to make it soon...
Post a Comment