Saturday, August 22, 2009

Well, everyone..it's official. I am back to working mom status. :( This summer was a lot of fun hanging out with the girls and getting adjusted to 2 kids. I am sad that I won't get to spend much time with my girls, but at least I really like my job. Both Isabella and Lily had their first week at Camp Jayne's. Isabella was so excited to see all of her friends. Lily was not so excited to be leaving mama. She will adjust, eventually.
I am so far behind on blogging. I don't have time to catch up, so I will just put in a bunch of random pictures. Enjoy!


So much fun to dress them alike!

First day at Ms. Jayne's

Daddy and his girls

Mommy and her girls


Sweet baby Lily

Ali and Bella

Oh, how our lives have changed.

Lily and Aaron's first date.

Don't these two look exactly alike?


1 comment:

LB said...

Oh, I LOVE the pic of Aaron and Lily in the carseats together. Ah, young love!

You have such a beautiful family.