Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Classroom

Per request of Carrie, I thought I would share pictures of my classroom. School starts on Monday and I think I have most things ready. I hope.


(notice the OU flag)

In honor of football season.."Kick off a great year!"

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Nesa!! Love love your classroom! If i thought my was worth photographing I would!!! Plus there are other details that are hindering my excitement about the upcoming school year and getting a really cute room ready!! (i.e. comments about a possible forced transfer from 5th grade next week because of numbers and me being the last one in so I would most likely leave)---not much motivation to work in my classroom!!!---I would love to know about your brag board though!!! Have a great start back. I'll be thinking about you!!!

Carrie said...

Nesa!!! It looks absolutely amazing, and so super organized! I love it! I can't wait to come and see it in person! You are the best teacher in the world and your kiddos are so lucky to have you! Thanks for posting the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

your football board turned out so good!!!!