What a cutie! I love all that dark hair coming in too! By the way, I think Lily is going to have to come over and explain to Henry that taking a bottle is not all that bad :( They are two peas in a pod with their bottle taking habits!
I'm a family girl. I love to spend time with my family more than anything else in the world. I feel truly honored to have such an amazing husband and am blessed with two beautiful little girls. I love my life!
2 comments:
What a cutie! I love all that dark hair coming in too!
By the way, I think Lily is going to have to come over and explain to Henry that taking a bottle is not all that bad :( They are two peas in a pod with their bottle taking habits!
Oh Nesa, she's a doll!
Post a Comment