Monday, June 08, 2009
3 months
Sweet baby Lily is 3 months old. Wow! Time has gone by so fast. I feel a since of accomplishment having made it 3 months with a new baby and a toddler. Lily is a great baby! She eats really well. (That's a big deal since her sister was a terrible eater). She loves sucking on her fingers. It is so cute! She constantly smiles at us, and loves to be talked to and held. She's done a great job sleeping at night, (hope I don't jinx myself) but she will sleep from about 9-6. Yeah! We love having her be a part of our lives.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy 3 months!! I love you sweet Lily!!!!!!!!!!
Happy 3 months Lily!
I'm so glad she is going great for you. She's just a doll, adorable, sweet and gorgeous!!!!
Post a Comment