Will we ever get our bedroom back? Sometime throughout the night Isabella sneaks into our room and climbs in bed with us. (The doctor says this may be due to her sleep apnea). It use to be that she would wake us up when she did this, but we have become so accustom to it that we don't even notice until the morning when we see her sleeping so beautifully in our bed. Do I really want her climbing in bed with us? Not really, but secretly I love waking up and seeing her cuddled up to me.
On another note...she rolled over for the first time yesterday. This morning she was all about rolling over, but gets a little frustrated once she is on her tummy. I would love to show you the video, but I can't figure out how to upload videos onto the blog anymore. So if you know how I would love the help!



4 comments:
Yay, go Lily!!
Love all of your pictures. What pretty girls you have. Lily has gotten so big. You look great too!
Such pretty girls! I love how Lily's arm is all kicked up! Cute!
i LOVE sleeping babies, they are so precious, you just want to wake them up!!!!
Post a Comment