Still on the list to do: eat at Dinks and Mazzios, shop the Gap outlet, hit the casino, and visit with the Gordons. Who knew this town could keep us busy!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
The Ville
I forgot to bring the cord to connect the camera to the computer, so there will be no pictures until I get home. Sorry. But, I thought I would give the run down of our trip to the Ville. In a town that has nothing to do, we have somehow kept ourselves really busy. We arrived on Tuesday night to surprise my dad for his birthday. Bella and Lily did great on the plane. Bella talked the whole time while Lily slept. The ride home from the airport wasn't so pleasant. Lily screamed the entire time. Finally, I had to get her out of the car seat and hold her (don't tell the police). One can only take so much screaming. On Tuesday Greg went golfing, while we just hung around the house. On Wednesday we went to Woolaroc. I forget how much I love this place. It is so beautiful and really fun for kids. I especially appreciate the culture now that I'm older. Today my grandparents came to visit and meet Lily for the first time. We had lunch at the infamous Murphy's. I wish I could bottle that dressing and bring it home! And...the hot hamburger...oh, I ate the whole thing!! Greg and I actually got to sneak out for a dinner date while my parents had the girls. Bella went to the duck pond (those ducks are crazy!!) with my dad, and mom kept Lily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds like you're having a great time. I personally can't wait to go next weekend! You appreciate a town like that more when you have a family, huh? I would move there with mine in a heartbeat.
Post a Comment