Today Lily turned 1 month old. I can't believe she is already a month old. It feels like we just came home from the hospital this weekend. We love having our little Lily at home. She is simply precious. She has already changed so much. She loves to be cuddled and held as much as possible. She has made a 4 hour stretch at night (praise the Lord!). She has decided to spit up a little now. Lily is pretty much the most alert baby I've seen. She is awake all morning, sleeps all afternoon, and is fussing all evening. Yes, we may have a little of the colic on our hands. Big sister Isabella has done a pretty good job adjusting this first month. She plays with Lily and always acknowledges her. She is super sweet. We are so blessed!
I'm a family girl. I love to spend time with my family more than anything else in the world. I feel truly honored to have such an amazing husband and am blessed with two beautiful little girls. I love my life!
1 comment:
Try Gripewater for the colic. It really helped with Kenzie's crying in the evenings.
The picture of Lily in the bathtub - she looks just like Bella! Can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment