To celebrate Valentine's Day Greg, Bella, and I had a date on Friday night. We went to TGIF and had dinner. We did a little window shopping at Old Navy, and bought some books at Barnes & Noble. It was a really fun night. On Saturday, I made dinner, and Greg and Bella made some chocolate covered strawberries. Yum! We had dinner by candlelight, which Isabella thought was very cool.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day
To celebrate Valentine's Day Greg, Bella, and I had a date on Friday night. We went to TGIF and had dinner. We did a little window shopping at Old Navy, and bought some books at Barnes & Noble. It was a really fun night. On Saturday, I made dinner, and Greg and Bella made some chocolate covered strawberries. Yum! We had dinner by candlelight, which Isabella thought was very cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awe!!! So cute! Looks like a fun Valentines day!!!
How cute and fun are you!!!
Post a Comment