Then she checked to see if I am dilated. I was expecting to hear that I wouldn't be anything yet, but hoping for maybe a 1/2 centimeter. Nope.........2. I'm dilated to a 2! That is what I was when I went into the hospital with Bella. Dr. Spooner said that I would hopefully make it to my appointment next week, but probably not much after that. Needless to say, Lily is on her way and we can't wait!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
The Number is 2.
Yesterday I had a sonogram to check out the size of our little Lily. Little..she is not. She is already estimated to weigh 7 lbs 3 oz. I'm still 3 1/2 weeks away from my due date. Dr. Spooner said that if I went 40 weeks, then I would be looking at a 9 plus pounder. Given my last delivery, that would be too big for me. Therefore, we set an induction date for the 5th or 6th (depending on availability in the hospital).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my GOSH!!! You didn't call with all that news!! Setting up pedicures and what not, we'll be driving to get our toes done with a detour at the hospital!!! I'm so excited! I can't believe you're already dialated!!! Again, why am I learning all of this through your blog???
YEA!!!!! I can't wait for Lily to get here! (Have to admit, I'm a little jealous)
Sweet! That's great news! Paul and I are anxious to see you guys and meet Lily when we get into OK in April/May!
Post a Comment