Monday, February 16, 2009

Funny Sayings from Isabella

All the time Bella is saying the funniest things. We have no idea where most of them come from, but here are a few we think are hysterical. (Granted...they are also better when said in the moment)

Funny #1: We picked Gracie up from the vet. She had to have surgery on her ear. She was wearing a big white plastic collar around her neck. When she jumped in the backseat with Bella this is what she said, " Gracie, you look like Snow White!" 

Funny #2: Isabella likes to put bubbles, icing, or anything on her upper lip and call it her mustache. However, it comes out more like this, " Look at my mush-mash!" 

Funny #3: The other day we were out running errands. After leaving the mall, which the girl loves, we drove by an Applebee's. Isabella pointed out the window and said, "Mommy, let's go to the apple store!" (She has never been there in her life.)

Funny #4: Often times Bella says to us, " You guys crack me up!" (yes, she is only 2 1/2)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Too cute!!
I would also like to add, when Bella is at Aunt Carrie's house, she is always telling stories about "back home". For instance, when I gave her yogurt, she said, "Back home we eat yogurt too, and back home we have macaroni, and back home..." Sooooo funny! Love that girl!

@wpaul said...

That's hilarous. Of course my favorite is the "Apple store" one, not because I like Applewoods but because I love the real Apple Store.

Tina'll be home in early April (for school), I'll be home in late April (for a conference), and we'll be back together in May (for graduation). Perhaps we could see you all (Lily included?) at some point.

Unknown said...

A few weeks ago we were outside with Bella and she was talking about "back home" too... she was in her own driveway :)

I have to agree that Bella says some funny things! One day she kept telling Kenzie that she was doing something "not appropriate". I couldn't tell that Kenzie was doing anything wrong, but it was still funny.