Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Hi, my name is Lily.


Hi, my name is Lily. I am 8 months old. Can you believe that? I am changing very quickly.


I'm a really happy girl who likes to keep busy.



I am crawling everywhere!



I can pull myself up to a stand. I love to find things on the coffee table, stand up in the bathtub, and pull up on my toy box. (isn't my toosh so cute?)


I really love my daddy. Everyone says we look so much alike. Can you see my new teeth? I have four!


Mommy wants me to slow down. She says I'm growing up too quickly. I'm just trying to keep up with my big sister!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetest post ever. She is absolutely adorable. Those cheeks are meant for pinching!

TinaMarie said...

I love all of the pictures, Nes. And yes, the girls are both growing so quickly!!! We miss you guys!

Becky said...

Really Cute!!! What adorable girls you have.