Saturday, May 09, 2009

2 months

Lily had her 2 month well check appointment this week. She did great! I can't believe she is already two months. Time flies even faster with the second one. She weighed in at 10.6 lbs (55%), 23' (75%), and her head was 28 cm (50%). The doctor said she was very strong and couldn't believe how long she could hold her head up. Everything else looked great. Then came the shots! She had to have 3 shots. I hate when right before the shots they look at you with those big eyes and ...BAM! AAAAAHHH! It's so sad. :(

At 2 months Lily has found her hands and loves to stick them in her mouth. Has attempted to roll over a couple of times. Smiles all the time. And best of all...has slept pretty much through the night a handful of times. Usually she only wakes up once. Good job Lily! 

 For comparision: Bella at 2 months 10.4 lb, 23', and 28 cm. 

2 comments:

LB said...

I LOVE those smiles! She's gorgeous, Nes. I'm glad she's doing so well for you.

Anonymous said...

Check that beautiful smile out!! I love it!!!!