One another note...I go to the doctor next week and on the 21st we will find out if we will be blessed with a boy or girl. I can't wait! I have been able to feel little kicks for the last couple of weeks. It's amazing!
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
The Talented Isabella Marie...
Sorry, I'm not good with this blogging business. It took me awhile to figure out how to upload these videos and I didn't even get them how I wanted. So, you'll have to scroll down to watch them. There are 4. They are hilarious. In two of the videos you will see Bella dancing like a superstar. In another video you will hear her beautiful singing voice as she sings "Jesus loves me." (Pay attention to the high note at the end). The last video will be Isabella reading from the Bible. A lot of times she will grab one of my books and read, "The Bible says...." It is so cute! I love this girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Does this girl ever wear pants??? She's amazing, you have a little star on your hands. My favorite by far is her singing Jesus loves me!!!
Post a Comment