Monday, June 30, 2008

Here I go....
I have been advised by my best friends that blogging is the way to go. I think it's great for someone who stays at home, but I am a working mom and my time is so limited. However, I thought I would give it a whirl over the summer and see if I can keep up with my fellow bloggers. Don't expect anything fancy, maybe some pictures and a few words here or there. 
You maybe wondering about the title, "Featuring the Franks: the life and drama of Greg, Nesa, and Isabella." Well, first of all I can take no credit for the artwork. That was all due to my very talented friend Miranda. (thanks Miranda!) If you know me and my family at all, then you know the title is very suiting to our lives (especially this year!). The great thing about my life is despite all the drama, I still have a loving family and amazing friends who support me. 
So...here I go! 

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hoorraaayyy! I am so excited to begin reading your blog! Love ya girl!

LB said...

Yipee!!! Love you, girl. By the way, your entries are already cracking me up. I can hear your voice saying the words you typed. You're hysterical!

tinamarie said...

SOOOOO glad to see you posting :-) And the page looks great!

Love ya,
the sis-in-law

Anonymous said...

And it had begun...good job!!